Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Physical therapy and errands

I had my first physical therapy appointment at OHSU's pain center today. No big surprises, I have some stretches to do and they are going to send in an evaluation to my insurance to see how many pt sessions they will pay for. It could take up to 10 days. I don't particularly care as pt has never done much for me. I am willing to do it though, I can't move forward until I do so meh. It was an early morning appointment, at least for me. I ended up running a ton of errands after and didn't get home to nap until 1pm. One of those was to get contrast dye for my dad's CT scan on friday so it was a two hospital day for me.

I also picked up the last bit I needed for my taxes and got those done this afternoon. Woohoo! I get about 1300 back total between state and federal. That's a lot of bills getting paid. I haven't been able to pay my student loans in months and my credit cards are desperately in need of paying too. I plan on keeping about 100$ for myself. I might take the little more out I need to go up to britenbush. I need a day of relaxation away from everything and that is my happy place.

If I can get my body under control I hope to some day be a skin therapist up there doing facials and body treatments while living at britenbush village. Hopefully I can get to the point where that is a possibility. 3 more days until I see the doctor again for my lab results. -sigh- getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment