Sunday, January 12, 2014

Its another one of those days

I've been hurting pretty bad again. Not quite enough for a round of steroids but getting there.

Last night I couldn't seem to get warm, didn't matter the heat pad was on or the blankets I had on. Nothing. Took hours and a hot shower to warm me up enough to stop shivering. My nails were even blue. Odd really as I am usually the opposite. I get overheated at the drop of a hat but rarely cold for long. Worries me, but I don't quite have enough info on my insurance for me to want to go to the doctor yet so, I'll wait and see. I know my immune system is shot from the steroids and such, I could just be sick. Again.

Anywho, I'm exhausted and have to get up early tomorrow so, hopefully I sleep well tonight and can function tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Haley. I stumbled upon your new blog thanks to Facebook. Ric and I had no idea you suffered so! We will follow along on your journey with this condition and wish you all the best!
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurel!
    Yeah, its been an interesting journey so far. Thanks for checking my poor little blog out >.> I am not usually very good at regular blogging but I think this one will stick for some reason. Hope you two are doing well!
    <3
    Halley

    ReplyDelete