Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tears I Cried

Well I didn't expect to go shopping today but I ended up at Macy's with K to get him a new dress shirt. It could easily have been worse. We ended up hanging out at his place after attempting to play the new Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. Which was awesome, I hung out while he got ready for his LARP and well. I completely broke down crying. I have no idea why, everything just fell apart in my head. Thankfully K was wonderful and just held me until I calmed down. He was really wonderful.

I miss being with him so much it's almost a physical pain sometimes but if he is happy and I can be his friend it's going to have to be enough for a while. I like his new girlfriend, she's someone we LARP with, which is good and bad. I just wish I had that support still.

He told me he misses me sometimes.

-sigh- Relationships are complicated.

"You take the tears I cry and lift me up to the bluer skies Yes, you gave me hope Gave meaning to my life, I love you so 
You never asked me why, just smiled and took all the tears I cried Baby, now I know What life means and what I am living for"

Things like what happened today remind me of one of my favorite Siam Shade songs; Tears I Cried. If you haven't heard it, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment