Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lab results are in

The lab results are in, but I still dont really know what's going on.

I am now on thyroid medicine and cholesterol medicine

I have a recommendation to a rheumatologist now, because of the positive ana test. My doc still thinks its lupus but she's not comfortable making that call so - the rheumy. I have to wait for the insurance okay and then the clinic will call me and set up an appointment.
-sigh-

I had to get one of those old lady pill things so its easier to keep track of the meds.

Its my nephews 3rd birthday today and were eating pizza and cake. My niece is here too. She's 5. I love these kids but they just remind me of how exhausted I am all the time. I'm going to see frozen with them this afternoon, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment