Saturday, February 15, 2014

Arthritis in my... jaw?

So I wake up after an enforced very long sleep last night (took a full dose of sleeping pills, something I don't normally do) to find bruises on my knuckles and to find my jaw super painful. Like hurts to talk, to chew, to just sit here doing nothing kind of painful. I was doing okay most of the day all things considered but I crashed again, hard. Managed to eat something even with a very upset stomach, went for a short walk and am now trying to convince myself I don't need to take a nap for the first couple of hours of my buddies stream.

Not sure I am going to manage to convince myself of that to be honest.

Game tomorrow and a date with my lovely girlfriend. Going to be a long day to be honest. We shall see how I manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment